Minimum Required Qualifications
- One year of teaching experience with children three months to five years old. Recent experience preferred.
- CDA Credential, AA in Early Childhood Education (BA preferred)
- Negative TB (tuberculosis) test from within the date of hire
- Pass a background check through the Department of Early Learning
- Completed STARS 30-Hour Child Care Basics Course
- Have or receive within 60 days of employment CPR/first aid, HIV/BBP training
- Ability to stand for several hours and lift a minimum of 40lbs.
Are you a great fit?
Mail the completed application, plus a copy of your resume, to email@example.com!
- Work well as a team and with center management
- Communicate effectively and positively with children, families, and colleagues
- Maintain safety, care, and respect for all children
- Complete supervision of children at all times
- Develop and implement a developmentally- and age-appropriate curriculum
- Participate with children throughout the day in a positive manner
- Understand and follow all center policies and WA State licensing regulations
- Maintain the required annual STARS training hours
- Provide formal and informal child assessments
- Provide daily written reports for parents